Hidden Bucharest Private Walking Tour (3H)
An authentic Bucharest experience that will take you off the beaten path
- Icon Garden and Ioanid Park
- French Cultural Institute
- Cărturești Bookshop
- Anglican Church
- Outdoor Cafes - Gardens
- A hidden & charming neighborhood
- Plenty of options to enjoy coffee & cakes
Enjoy engaging trip to the genuine side of town and see where the locals like to hang out on our Hidden Bucharest private tour!
Discover a series of wonderful spots: cultural venues, urban art, beautiful architecture and public gardens hidden right in the heart of the city. Off the beaten path, we will travel through time to get to know Romanian history and enjoy a local lemonade in this charming area filled with outdoor cafés – we call them „gardens”.
The tour brings a real insight into the local culture and life, while making sure we have the time to taste the local street food and to get the sense of Bucharest’s vibrant cultural life.
Book a private tour of Hidden Bucharest and experience the best part of the city!
- Itinerary: Bucharest
- Starting location:in front of the Romanian Athenaeum, 1-3 Benjamin Franklin Street
- Tour type: individual or small group by foot
- Duration: 3 hours
- Language: English / French / Italian speaking licensed guide (other languages available with an additional fee)