Best of Bucharest Private Tour (8h)
Connect to the local culture and visit the best of Bucharest in the company of your local guide!
- Palace of the Parliament (House of the People)
- Village Museum
- Civic Center / Union Square
- Romanian Athenaeum
- Royal Palace
- Revolution Square and former HQ of the Communist Party
- Calea Victoriei / Victory Avenue
- Telephone Palace
- Stavropoleos Monastery
- Old Town
On our stroll through Bucharest we will visit the main landmarks and get to know the story of the city from behind the scenes, it will feel like much more than scratching the surface.
Providing a good introduction to the local history and culture, this interactive tour will also answer your curiosity to understand how Romanians live nowadays and how they think and feel about their past and future.
During our day tour we will explore and make sense out of Bucharest’s rich heritage: Latin language, Orthodox faith, Balkan flavor, French architecture, Communist heritage, to name just a few of the local traits!
Book this private tour to experience the local culture and enjoy a lovely day exploring Bucharest!
- Itinerary: Bucharest
- Tour type: individual or small group, transport by car/minibus, starting and ending location at your hotel
- Duration: 8 hours
- Language: English / French / Italian speaking licensed guide (other languages available with an additional fee)
- Additional info: Classy Romania is not responsible if the visited sites are closed without prior notice. Palace of the Parliament (House of the People) may be sometimes closed to the public due to conferences or private events. Royal Palace is closed on Mondays and Tuedays.