Old Town Private Walking Tour (3H)
A collection of highlights you simply just can’t miss it!
- Old Town
- Calea Victoriei / Victory Avenue
- Romanian Athenaeum
- Royal Palace
- Revolution Square
- Telephone Palace
- Military Circle
- National Savings Bank
The Old Town is a charming labyrinth of streets paved with cobble stone and it has been the heart of the city since Bucharest was historically attested in 1459. On our stroll through Bucharest we will explore this lively pedestrian area of the Old Town, as well as main landmarks on Victory Avenue and in Revolution Square.
In just a couple of hours we will make sense out of Bucharest’s rich heritage: it was once called little Paris thanks to its beautiful French-inspired architecture, then half a century of Communism has laid a mark on the city, while now it strives to become a culturally vibrant European capital.
A special bonus: plenty of local tips to make the best of your time in Bucharest!
Book this private tour and enjoy a splendid walk in the heart of the city, exploring the most beautiful highlights!
- Itinerary: Bucharest
- Starting location: in front of the Romanian Athenaeum, 1-3 Benjamin Franklin Street
- Tour type: individual or small group by foot
- Duration: 3 hours
- Language: English / French / Italian speaking licensed guide (other languages available with an additional fee)
- Additional info: Classy Romania is not responsible if the visited sites are closed without prior notice. Royal Palace is closed on Mondays and Tuedays.