BUCHAREST - CITY BREAK 3 days/2 nights
Europe's best kept secret! Culture, history, flavors, nightlife…
- Parliament Palace - the second largest administrative building in the world after the Pentagon;
- The Arch of Triumph – the same architecture of Arc de Triomphe in Paris;
- The Village Museum – one of the biggest open-air museums in Europe showcasing traditional Romanian village life;
- Old Historical Center – Lipscani District, with old buildings, pedestrian streets full of restaurants, bars, clubs, shops with antique or artistically handmade souvenirs products;
- “Caru cu Bere” Restaurant in Old Historical Center - the oldest beerhouse in Bucharest, a traditional place and impressive architectural building, where you can taste culinary recipes or drink homemade beer;
- The Royal Palace - hosting Romanian National Art Museum where you can see works of Claude Monet, Pieter Paul Rubens or Rembrandt;
- The Romanian Athenaeum - Bucharest's most prestigious concert hall and home of George Enescu Philharmonic.
From € 75/one person in double room/package
Offer is valid for the whole year (except Easter, Christmas, New Year, national holidays or festivals, Fairs).
Accommodation can start daily! Hotel confirmation based on availability at the time of the booking!
Rates on request for: extra bed in double room, additional night or other type of rooms!
Rates per person per package in EURO.
- Private transfer airport/hotel/airport: € 20 /car 1-3 persons/One Way.
- Rent a car – pick up/drop off airport Otopeni Bucharest. Informative price: € 90 / Class A / 3 days.
Just ask! We can provide you also:
- Domestic flight tickets
- Train and bus tickets
- 1 day trips to visit Bucharest`s surroundings or Prahova Valley with Peles Castle and Bran Dracula`s Castle
- 2 nights accomodation with breakfast in a modern, clean and centrally located 3* hotel
- 3 hours private walking tour of Bucharest with English speaking guide
- Free WiFi