Bucharest is the New Berlin Private Tour (5h)
A city of contrasts that never sleeps, this tour is a mixture of history buffing and cool walking through Romania's capital!
- Old shops and bars reinvented
- The graffitti and mural art-scene
- City Icons and buildings
- Lovely gardens and places to stop for a drink and a chit-chat
- Fast gourmet-level desserts
With an emerging market of hipster places and a need to see the contrast between old & new, we have designed a tour that will take you to places in Bucharest (or in other major cities of Romania, upon request!) that show why it is believed to be an emerging 'Berlin' from so many points of view. Where East meets the West, a city of contrasts that never sleeps, a place of comfort for a developing underground and upper-class art scene.
While having a pleasant walk through central Bucharest boulevards and side streets, your guide will tell you the story of the way in which youngsters know how to have fun and learn new things at the same time. With over 100 theatres and cultural centers, private and public, with street festivals and themed parties, with a millennial graffiti art scene and impressive innovation hubs (young entrepreneurs reviving traditional brands) this tour is a mixture of history buffing and cool walking through Romania's capital.
- Itinerary: Bucharest
- Tour type: individual or small group, transport by car/minibus, starting and ending location at your hotel
- Duration: 5 hours
- Language: English /Swedish speaking guide (other languages available with an additional fee)
- Additional info: Classy Romania is not responsible if the visited sites are closed without prior notice.